calling any one from missouri

Your babies are beautiful and so is your yard! It looks like you have plenty of room to add a trio of rabbits to me! ;)
I even have an empty cage perfect for them. :idunno
We've both had bunnies over the years. He says he got sick as a kid from rabbit fever, and then all his rabbits died so he is no longer a fan. Brings back bad memories I guess.

The Joplin poultry swap ....I'm sure there will be a crowd! I doubt we will go. Too much to catch up on here.
@MotherOfPeepPeeps it's at Turkey Creek Feed, in Joplin, first Sat each month.
I have too much on my plate to go all the way to Joplin tomorrow, but I'll definitely pencil it into my calendar for next month. I will have three litters of rabbits ready to wean by then... Would rabbits be welcome and do y'all think there would be any interest in them there? Is it barter only, or can you sell too?

I have too much on my plate to go all the way to Joplin tomorrow, but I'll definitely pencil it into my calendar for next month. I will have three litters of rabbits ready to wean by then... Would rabbits be welcome and do y'all think there would be any interest in them there? Is it barter only, or can you sell too?
Oh yes you can bring and sell rabbits. There were lots of bunnies last time I went. Sold pretty good too It looked like. :)
The only thing they told me you can't bring is goats sheep and pigs.

Well.. If I can get up in the morning I think I'll go and see if I can sell some call duck drakes. I've got at least 5 too many.
20181227_114743.jpg
They are just all so stinking cute I wanna keep them all :hit

Yes, rabbits are always at Joplin swap, it's actually called the poultry and small animal swap. We went to the Dec. one and it got cold and windy, still lots of people there. Who knows how the weather will be in Feb. That will be Feb 2.
Good luck on selling your drakes Shaw.....
We saw a bald eagle near Mindenmines. It was huge!

Back
Top Bottom