calling any one from missouri

It's been a spell since I've been here..how are you all surviving this nasty weather? I've spent hours this week trying to get rock in the muddy coop runs, replacing bedding, and put up some plastic yesterday before the cold blast hits this weekend. Good thing I like chickens or this could be considered hard labor lol.

Yea it's been pretty wet here in SEMO, hoping for a dry spell so I can get out and cut next years firewood before the ticks and chiggers wake up.

@Mofarmgirl what part of SEMO do you hail from?

JT

Thanks Sue, years ago I was on this site alot and did the egg swaps ect..lots of fun! Glad to hop back on here and see all the great info shared!

JThornton..i hear you about cutting wood..it has its challenges in every season lol. Bugs and snakes or freezing your butt off. I'm from Perryville, Mo.

SW MO here too. Glad to have a new member.
They have certainly modified the forecast....not so daunting after all. Fingers crossed!

JThornton..i hear you about cutting wood..it has its challenges in every season lol. Bugs and snakes or freezing your butt off. I'm from Perryville, Mo.

Lucky you can go to Stonies Sausage Shop anytime you like. It's a road trip for me. It's an even longer trip to go to Swiss Meat Co in Swiss MO but they sure to have some good brats.

JT

Back
Top Bottom