calling any one from missouri

Neighbor called last night saying there were police cars and sirens, that they were looking for a man who got away on foot about 2 miles from here. They had a US marshal, and were using a night vision drone in the search. We locked doors and vehicles. We never heard or saw anything. No news or updates today either.
👮‍♂️

Neighbor called last night saying there were police cars and sirens, that they were looking for a man who got away on foot about 2 miles from here. They had a US marshal, and were using a night vision drone in the search. We locked doors and vehicles. We never heard or saw anything. No news or updates today either.
👮‍♂️

Oh wow. I've had that happen a few times up here over the years. Its nerve wracking.

Our winter weather started early. It wasn't due until tomorrow morning. So far it looks like rain that I'm sure will/has frozen as the temp is 32. Then we are suppose to have snow, sleet and freezing mix through some time Friday. They say it is too cold to expect any kind of accumulation, but I do see that the temps are rising. Should be a high of 37 tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom