calling any one from missouri

Here's a pic of 2 of the month-old birds. The mix I call Spright, and a Spitzhauben
2 girls.jpg

The Sprights are a cross between silver laced Sebright, and silver spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben. I was wondering what their color pattern would be.You can't see its wings, but they have laced wing feathers and spangled bodies. The crests aim backwards instead of forward, or straight up. The Sprights are smaller than the Spitzes, being half bantam. But they are bigger than bantams. I think they will be a nice size.

Here's a pic of 2 of the month-old birds. The mix I call Spright, and a Spitzhauben
View attachment 2177732
The Sprights are a cross between silver laced Sebright, and silver spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben. I was wondering what their color pattern would be.You can't see its wings, but they have laced wing feathers and spangled bodies. The crests aim backwards instead of forward, or straight up. The Sprights are smaller than the Spitzes, being half bantam. But they are bigger than bantams. I think they will be a nice size.
That’s cool that the crests go up or back. It sounds like it won’t obscure their vision as much!

View attachment 2177732

your baby chickens and my baby prickly pear are doppelgängers, lol

A712A3F6-A5FE-416B-A834-74409937D05E.jpeg

a fairly large snakeskin
View attachment 2178828

oh now you ‘done did’ it!...

according to the Ozark magic and folklore touching snake pajamas fetches up bad luck...

you hafta’ spit in some wood ash, mix that with a dropped chicken feather and bury it, feather and all, under a rock by the back door...

If you don’t get that task done within a week you’ll have a snake in the house before the blackberries are ripe... or so they say 😉

oh now you ‘done did’ it!...

according to the Ozark magic and folklore touching snake pajamas fetches up bad luck...

you hafta’ spit in some wood ash, mix that with a dropped chicken feather and bury it, feather and all, under a rock by the back door...

If you don’t get that task done within a week you’ll have a snake in the house before the blackberries are ripe... or so they say 😉
I can do that!

Back
Top Bottom