calling any one from missouri

Why am I not getting alerts from this thread and what can I do about it? I mean I do but only very rarely.
I go to 'watched threads' to see which ones have new posts. As Shaw said, the alerts drop out of the list. In 'watched' your unread threads stay highlighted until you read them or choose to stop watching them.

Last edited:
Why am I not getting alerts from this thread and what can I do about it? I mean I do but only very rarely.
Same problem, one time I got no alerts but it seemed odd so I checked the MO thread and there were three pages
Of just random stuff ( but I guess that’s what we talk about anyways......😉 ) And I hadn’t gotten a single alert!🙄 Ohh well......

An itsy bitsy mantis on the yard hydrant....maybe an inch long
mantis + hand.jpg mantis 1.jpg

I tried to turn them off because if the notification email got bounced the the forum would lock me out LOL. But once you subscribe to thread no matter what your settings are you still get email when someone posts.

JT
Really? I have all email alerts turned off.

Yeah, supposedly my email alerts are turned off too. I still get email alerts. 🙄
I had this trouble before and realize that I did not have all of the options set right.
Go to your account settings..
Then go here.
Screenshot_20200716-001231.png
see where it says you may find additional email options under preferences?
Click that. There are a ton more options in there for settings.
Screenshot_20200716-001133.png

Back
Top Bottom