calling any one from missouri

that looks just like it! I never heard of Pine Siskins before, yet the map shows them to be very widespread.
It didn't come to mind right at first but I could tell it was something in the finch family.
I thought perhaps just a goldfinch because they start to turn drab color this time of year. I saw that while looking for a goldfinch picture and had an a- aha moment. 😂

Dang I’m too late... but I was on the same track as Shaw... definitely thought it was a finch, and I thought of female or immature gold finch or house finch or purple finch... but my bird app suggested Pine Siskin as a possible similar bird... and it looked like the best match to me.

Pretty cool, I’ve never seen a one in real life, at least not that I’ve ID’d as one.

I noticed that Walmart here has restocked a lot of toilet paper. Not full shelves, but a good amount. It never occurred to me until now to be thankful for toilet paper!

Kroger shelves are full of paper products, no premium stuff but plenty of off brand.

Yea, somethings you use to take for granted have moved up the list of importance...

JT

Back
Top Bottom