calling any one from missouri

I was out in Poplar Bluff today working on the house and guess who stopped by to say Hi?
I was driving from Home Depot to the Post Office and slammed on the brakes and said to myself I recognize that back wall. I started to back up but the Poplar Bluff Police station was behind me so I just turned around and Karen was sitting on the porch and I asked if there was any Backyard Chicken People here? We had a good visit and it was finally great to meet them.

JT

Made my Lebanon run this morning. Got there a few minutes after they open & what a zoo. The employees were fast & efficient thankfully so it didn’t take me too long. I decided to get 5 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes & came home with 6 including bonus chick. They’re now all tucked under mama. I sat with her awhile & other than a little gentle rearranging of the babies all seems well. Of my hatchlings, black chick is very active, yellow one not as much. It likes to sit, but I can’t see any problems with it.

Hey @jthornton I match your behemoth egg with...

2CBBB7E3-42BF-41C7-B90B-5A978DDD825F.jpeg

Weighing in at 97g

Mama hen is doing great with all the babies! One of my other BOs has been keeping her company next to the kennel, looking like she wants babies too. The little EE is getting around. Still not as strong in the legs, but improving.

Now if only mama would quit pooping where she sits...ugh!

Back
Top Bottom