calling any one from missouri

@jthornton you will be happy to know that the grass is now cut at the Poplar Bluff house!
We will be there tomorrow and Thursday. We will leave sometime in the afternoon. My hubby was wondering if you have a drywall lift in among your tools?
No, I rented the drywall lift from Bill and Genes the one time I used one.

I'll probably pass by Thursday, we are taking advantage of this nice riding weather and going to River Ridge Winery today.

JT

@shawluvsbirds You do know I was just pulling your leg?

I had vanilla waffle cone with chocolate coating! By the time N got done with hers it was running down her arm lol.

JT
Now what'd you go and say that for. You surley know I would love to have a waffle cone.
Not bad enough to drive someplace to get one though. 😂

Missouri Poultry friends...

Anyone have show quality, or near show quality, Welsh Harlequins, Dutch Hookbills, or Australian Spotted Bantum Ducks? I'll wait till next Spring to either get hatching eggs or day old ducklings, or may purchase juveniles this Fall. These 3 breeds on our list for our preservation center to acquire.

Thanks,
Holly
In St. Charles County, just west of St. Louis.

My runt deer buddy Bambi actually walked up to me while I cutting her some apple slices today. She got within 5' of me and spooked a bit and backed off to 20'. Poor thing has a bunch of ticks on her ears... I wish I could help her get them off. I'm not sure she could make it without my help she is so tiny, shoulder about to my waist.

bambi-6-24-2021.jpg

JT

Monique, my pistachio loving hen has been pretty sick and was living in a litter box for the last couple of weeks because she could not walk well and the other hens started to pick on her. She got the royal treatment with all the treats she wanted while in sick bay. I'm going to miss her. She was almost 4 years old.

She could tell if I had pistachios in my pocket and would watch me carefully so she could get them. She knew her name and would come running when I called her. If I was up on the deck tossing treats down she knew not to chase the first one because the second one was hers for sure.

monique-6-3-19.jpg

She would fly up to my shoulder and ride around the chicken yard with me. When she wanted down she would tell me and I'd squat down and put my arm out and she would walk down my arm and hop off.
Monique-1-1-2020.jpg

RIP Monique!

JT

My runt deer buddy Bambi actually walked up to me while I cutting her some apple slices today. She got within 5' of me and spooked a bit and backed off to 20'. Poor thing has a bunch of ticks on her ears... I wish I could help her get them off. I'm not sure she could make it without my help she is so tiny, shoulder about to my waist.

View attachment 2733536

JT

Back
Top Bottom