calling any one from missouri

Did you get this Alert last night? We got it on our Verizon phone, not on At T phone
662BD034-BCAF-4443-8DCB-AF27EED505BB.jpeg
Here’s what the news says this morning:
Missourians received a puzzling message on their phones Tuesday afternoon: an ‘emergency alert’ out of Gotham City about a suspicious vehicle with the license plate UKIDME.

This was neither joke nor riddle, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP), but rather an unfortunate accident.

At 4:52 p.m., people’s cellphones buzzed with an automatic alert reading,
GOTHAM CITY MO PURPLE/GREEN 1978 DODGE 3700 GT MO UKIDME.”
That’s the car driven by the Joker’s goons in the 1989 “Batman” film.

Fortunately, we didn’t need a Caped Crusader to solve this mystery.

Minutes after the alert was sent, state police sent word the alert was a test message accidentally sent across the state. At 5:21 p.m., the MSHP sent a new alert explaining it was a test.

btw, I did not get a new alert explaining it was a test....

Did you get this Alert last night? We got it on our Verizon phone, not on At T phone
View attachment 2965554
Missourians received a puzzling message on their phones Tuesday afternoon: an ‘emergency alert’ out of Gotham City about a suspicious vehicle with the license plate UKIDME.

This was neither joke nor riddle, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP), but rather an unfortunate accident.

Minutes after the alert was sent, state police sent word the alert was a test message accidentally sent across the state. At 5:21 p.m., the MSHP sent a new alert explaining it was a test.

I got both the original alert and then much later 1 alert saying it had been a test. I’m not hip enough to have realized it was the Joker’s car! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2965554

Yes! That was so funny.

I scooped up little Moonshine off the roost, where she was standing on one foot, and brought her in to the cage in the basement. She didn’t complain! It’s about 50º down there, the sun is coming in the window, it must feel wonderful! B88E3454-27E2-48C6-A168-9AB0A3ADF6AE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom