calling any one from missouri

Does anyone know of geese breeders in Mo? Looking for a another female but I will not order from a hatchery again!
There is a guy In monett , it's called Kramer bird farm I think. They have Sebastopol geese and im pretty sure they have some others. Idk if he actively breeds them but he keeps a giant flock and ive seen them advertised online. They have soooo many kinds of animals there. It's neet to see but the guy isn't the friendliest. He's definitely not a salesman.

There is a guy In monett , it's called Kramer bird farm I think. They have Sebastopol geese and im pretty sure they have some others. Idk if he actively breeds them but he keeps a giant flock and ive seen them advertised online. They have soooo many kinds of animals there. It's neet to see but the guy isn't the friendliest. He's definitely not a salesman.
Thanks for the info.. I’m not super interested in driving out there to see a slightly unfriendly dude😂

Thanks for the info.. I’m not super interested in driving out there to see a slightly unfriendly dude😂
Lololol i get that, the prices are great so ive been twice, he's just very distant. He stands there awkwardly and answers all questions with as few words as possible. When I went he had 4 kinds of goat, jacobs sheep, mini cows, the geese, potbelly pigs, ducks, allll kinds of pheasant, hedge hogs, turtles!, pigeons and a bunch of other birds. It was a bummer that he has to be him lolol it would be alot of fun to hang out there and look around if he wasn't so standoffish.

Last edited:
Lololol i get that, the prices are great so ive been twice, he's just very distant. He stands there awkwardly and answers all questions with as few words as possible. When I went he had 4 kinds of goat, jacobs sheep, mini cows, the geese, potbelly pigs, ducks, allll kinds of pheasant, hedge hogs, turtles!, pigeons and a bunch of other birds. It was a bummer that he has to be him lolol it would be alot of fun to hang out there and look around if he wasn't so standoffish.
Lol, man. Thats my favorite part of selling ducklings is meeting new burd enthusiasts and chatting about them and showing off my birds.
Especially when there are little kids, seeing them get happy about the ducks makes my day. 🥰

Lol, man. Thats my favorite part of selling ducklings is meeting new burd enthusiasts and chatting about them and showing off my birds.
Especially when there are little kids, seeing them get happy about the ducks makes my day. 🥰
Exactly! I would be in heaven if I had his setup. I told him he was lucky and I wished I had something like his, he said "be careful what you wish for " o.o

I’m thinking about getting blue bantam Ameraucana eggs from a lady in OK. I want to wait until I have a broody to incubate/raise them. Probably next month.
Little blue chickens that lay little blue eggs.
We built that extra smaller coop in 2020 and then when integrated, all the new chickens decided to move into the big coop. So I have an empty coop all ready…

Back
Top Bottom