calling any one from missouri

One of the Cinnamon Queens Betty Boop has been sick for a couple of weeks. She got to the point I had to add a ramp for her to get in and out of the coop because she could not fly up 12" to the nest box. This morning she came out with the rest of the hens and shortly after flew up 2' to be with them and died.

RIP Betty Boop you sure were a character and will be remembered for a long time. 😢

JT

One of the Cinnamon Queens Betty Boop has been sick for a couple of weeks. She got to the point I had to add a ramp for her to get in and out of the coop because she could not fly up 12" to the nest box. This morning she came out with the rest of the hens and shortly after flew up 2' to be with them and died.

RIP Betty Boop you sure were a character and will be remembered for a long time. 😢

JT
Awwh sad. 😪

JT
So sorry for your loss. It’s so sad to lose them.

A photo I took today at Junkerville in Webb City MO—count the chickens in just one booth: D9780ADB-0DF1-438E-A3A2-0EEA792E54A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom