calling any one from missouri

We are heading back to the barn today from Horn Lake Ms. Had some really good BBQ at the Memphis BBQ Co last night. Looks like the deep freeze is going to be over with at home today but the rain is coming the rest of the week. With any luck I'll get the replacement router for the replacement router that FedEx lost tomorrow... dunno it's in Memphis and that's where the first one got lost.

It's 27°F here in Horn Lake this morning...

JT

Hi all, from central Missouri. Just got my chicks , 5 of them. They were suppose to be 4 hens one rooster.
But nope 2 hens ,3 rooster. We got them from a neighbor. My first time raising chickens. So I guess I'll be on the look out for more hens now. I just want to get the ones I've got outside but the weather isn't going my way. 7 weeks old now and are real escape artist ! 😳

We only got 1/2” of rain from the storm system, most of it was south and east of us. How are the rest of you faring?

Hi all, from central Missouri. Just got my chicks , 5 of them. They were suppose to be 4 hens one rooster.
But nope 2 hens ,3 rooster. We got them from a neighbor. My first time raising chickens. So I guess I'll be on the look out for more hens now. I just want to get the ones I've got outside but the weather isn't going my way. 7 weeks old now and are real escape artist ! 😳
7 weeks is old enuf to be outside no matter what the weather. Our mama hens take their babies outside at 3 days old rain or shine.
Will your neighbor take back the extra boys?

Back
Top Bottom