calling any one from missouri

I was able to find some miniature game in Oklahoma and once found a miniature game/saipan mix in nw Arkansas. I live way down in the corner.

I would love something like a liege fighter. I'm wanting to try an o-shamo or something similar
Ofc it was Oklahoma lol, Most Gamefowl breeders I know live there, I'm gonna try with Liege, Probably eggs from Greenfire bc I know I can trust they're stock, I'm very choosy when it comes to bloodline, Tho before I try Liege I'm gonna be looking for some Pumpkin Hulsey or Pumpkin Hulsey OEGB's

No but.. that's kinda like sayin you don't *have* to crop the ears on a dobie.
😝
It just ain't a proper Dobie without the ears lookin right.
I know alot of people locally that don't dub there gamefowl unless they show. People also historically did pitbull ears and tails but that has fallen out of style in alot of the country. Just because everyone else has done something a certain way in the past doesn't mean it's the right thing for you to do in the present. If you have a flock of yard birds it's not necessarily needed.

Thats how I feel with Gamefowl, I prefer them dubbed, Tho I don't mind if people don't dub they're Birds, Just all mine are dubbed
I just like the dubbed look. And not dealing with frostbite would be a bonus.

Keeping American gamefowl is not really any different than keeping other chickens you just have to keep the roosters apart or just keep one. They are so smart and strong, I love them.
Yeah. I get it, but i also don't want to deal with people thinking we're doing something illegial with them and all that 💩

Seems like folks love to jump to conclusions. And we live in a gossipy area.

I know alot of people locally that don't dub there gamefowl unless they show. People also historically did pitbull ears and tails but that has fallen out of style in alot of the country. Just because everyone else has done something a certain way in the past doesn't mean it's the right thing for you to do in the present. If you have a flock of yard birds it's not necessarily needed.
Yea, Its all of preference, Alot of people few it as abuse aswell, Which I don't think it is, Its just like circumcision or castrating a Bull

To each their own for sure. I'm just sayin if i ever own any i want to learn how to dub.

I just like the dubbed look. And not dealing with frostbite would be a bonus.

Yeah. I get it, but i also don't want to deal with people thinking we're doing something illegial with them and all that 💩

Seems like folks love to jump to conclusions. And we live in a gossipy area.
Yep!, My neighbor called the cops on me one day because I had Roosters tied up on tiecord, I love tiecords, They give the Birds so much more room compared to a drop pen or something similar, Me or my parents never got in trouble, The cops just laughed and went on they're way, Showing them my ribbons from shows helped

Seems like folks love to jump to conclusions. And we live in a gossipy area
Lol I'm not one to care at all what people think about me or what I'm doing. If I'm not doing anything wrong then I have nothing to worry about.

Yep!, My neighbor called the cops on me one day because I had Roosters tied up on tiecord, I love tiecords, They give the Birds so much more room compared to a drop pen or something similar, Me or my parents never got in trouble, The cops just laughed and went on they're way, Showing them my ribbons from shows helped
People are incredibly nosy!
Lol I'm not one to care at all what people think about me or what I'm doing. If I'm not doing anything wrong then I have nothing to worry about.
I don't give a flying fart what anyone thinks either.
But people *thinking* can lead to drama as described above.

Back
Top Bottom