calling any one from missouri

Just curious if any of you have ever ordered eggs from someone and had them shipped and what the hatch rate was? I would like to order some eggs but have heard the expected hatch rate is only about 25-30%. Looking to order from some BYCers.

you do have a lower hatch rate with shipped eggs but the stability of the incubator makes a huge difference. my LG would spike to 106 and cook everything. I found a genesis and have had much etter results. what breed are you looking at getting.

Swap in Joplin, Mo in the morning if anyone is bored and needing something to do.

2 miles east of Rangeline Road on 20th street.

Lived in the Midwest all my life except for 6 years in the military! I live just south of Kansas City in a town called Harrisonville (Hooterville to the locals)

7.5 acres of chickens cats and one short legged little Mini Dauchaund named Roxy

1 fine looking Roo if I do say so myself Named Boss Hogg and 14 lovely ladies 3 Austrolops 2 Faverolls 1 Rhode Island Red 1 Production red 1 EE 1 Barred Rock 1 light Sussex and 2 Buff Orphingtons and 2 Polish

Ernie

He is a fine looking roo Ernie!
smile.png

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom