calling any one from missouri

Oh no, I hope you dont get sick.
Great looking chicks
smile.png

Teddiliza --- the chicks are really cute
smile.png
I am really having to hold myself back....I ordered my chicks and had them vac. for marek's,and I don't think the feed store or TSC does that so I have been trying to be good....... but I'm losing my will power.....so what do you guys think about the marek vac. is it really that important?,if the chickens get it will I have to just cull the TSC chickens??? should I stay strong or does it matter that much..We had respir. problems before and was really hard,so I was trying to start out better this time.Last time I got my chickens from swap,so I don't want to go down or anywhere around that road again
sad.png
can you tell chicken math has started
gig.gif
If I misspell please just look over it........... in hurry need to go do my book work

Hello all my name is Garth Myers. I currently have six chicks in the basement, and I am designing their new coop, and run as we speak. A little about me I am a member of the US Air Force and live on five acres in Central Missouri with my wife (Missy), 2 dogs (Gunner & Ammo) , 2 horses (Duke and J.R.) , a donkey(Mabel), and now six chickens. I just want to thank everyone for the help that I know I am going to receive. The website is amazing and I look forward to getting to know all my fellow Missouri chicken enthusiasts.

Quote:
I am not getting anymore from my bantam cochins in the past week or so. I might get one every other day from my BB reds. My larger breeds I don't have roosters in with them anymore so they are just for eating. If I start to get some more I will let you know.

Sorry I couldn't have been anymore help.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom