calling any one from missouri

I hail from Mansfield and the Fordland Small Animal Swap Meet is pretty good. You will find just about everything there in the way of chickens, geese, ducks, etc. There are good and bad there, just like most of the swap meets. I've seen some pretty pathetic stuff there and have tried to do some "saving" of animals that show up there, but most of them were too far gone to really help (infested with mites, chicks with cocci, etc.) For the most part, however, it's pretty good. The last few times I have been, it seemed to be drawing quite a different crowd than a few years ago and I've seen some real quality birds there. Then again, from month to month, you never know what you will find...

Quote:
i think the suday to sat. move was what caused the crowd to change. it has caused me not to go as often for sure. that and the economy, 3.5 hours away and 70 bucks for gas.

Anyone going to the Sedalia show next weekend? I'll be there with my Buckeye LF.

Janet Hatch
J Squared Farms
NW MO
NPIP 43-727

Quote:
Hey Mary Beth
I took these 3 pictures. I think it may be a pullet. What do you think?

I can hang on to it a few more weeks to see what it turns out to be.
32929_d_uccle_3.jpg

32929_d_uccle_2.jpg

32929_d_uccle_1.jpg

Let me know if you want it.
Tony

Unless someone else responds soon I will keep her around until we get back from our trip at the end of the month. We will be back around May 5. My neighbor is going to take care of all of the criters.
My geese have been sitting so I hope to come home to goslings.

didnt make it, got wasp stung nite before last and had to go get a shot and stay home yesterday. sucks being alegic to stuff. at least i didnt die!

been waiting on a guy to call me, he was supposed to go too.

you had any luck finding birds anywhere? i havent been finding much, and when i do its kinda,,,,,,,,,,,,,, crappy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom