calling any one from missouri

the first sunday of the month at 5:30 is the swap behind busenbark carpet on 67 in farmington.
the second sunday of the month is ronnie's auction on hyw y 1/4 mile offof 67 birds can be bought anytime after 9 auction starts at 1
the thrid saturday of the month is the swap in bonne terre just off 67 starting at 7:30
the last sunday of the month is the swap at waterloo Il line up at 4:30 am opens at 5:30 am huge about 250 sellers tons of buyers ( many looking for eating birds )

there is also a swap at popular bluff and one at fruitland I just can't remember when

Hey all! I hope you are all enjoying this weather. I was wondering who, besides me, is going to the Midwest Poultry Association show this Sat. in Sedalia. It is being held at the state fairgrounds. I will be there with 8 of my birds. I will be the one biting off all my nails and pulling out my hair.....lol. This is my very first show. I hope to see some fellow BYC'ers there

I can't go to the show my DD has a girl scout thing:( we went to that show in the fall it was a lot of fun. what breeds are you taking ?

our next show will be the ill-mo bantam club show at highland Ill about 30 min east of stl on 70 the first weekend of june

Thanks for the swap info! Fruitland is the sec. Sat of the month. Starts at daylight. There's also a farmers
market/swap at Marble Hill every sat. Starts at 8 a.m. I think there may also be one that just started up
in Fredericktown but not positive, and I have no idea about swap Popular Bluff swap?

Quote:
I am taking 2 bantam cochins, 1 frizzled hen and 1 smooth roo, 2 D'Uccles, a pullet and a hen, a RIR rosecomb bantam hen, a RIR single comb bantam cockerel, a phoenix bantam pullet, and a phoenix bantam cockerel. Basically a bit of everything....lol. I do not expect them to do too well, I have not had time to properly prepare them, but I figure it is a good learning experience and I hope to have fun and meet other chicken people
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom