calling any one from missouri

chrisl --
frow.gif
Hi
welcome-byc.gif

Couldn't seem to break myself away from the news today. So incredibly devastating. Thoughts and prayers to everyone in the Joplin area. It makes me tear up to watch the news. Taskforce 1 from Columbia is in Joplin so best of luck to them.

i know a bunch of people around joplin area, havent been able to get ahold of anyone. i am also resisting the urge to drive up there and see if their ok.

just about time to duck and cover here, ya'll stay safe! will check back later if i can.

Prayers and positive thoughts needed for these poor folks in Joplin. They are saying 1500 people still missing. Made me cry for the couple who aren't aware that their baby boy is missing. They were thrown a block away and are both in hospital in Pittsburg, KS. They think their 15 month old son is with family while they are in hospital. This all is so heartbreaking. Now they are about to be hit with more vicious storms later tonight. God Bless all who are helping

Quote:
That is so sad. I lost my daughter in 07 and have a 16 month old right now. I am about to cry for all those poor people. Prayers going out for everyone in that area, and hoping the weather isn't too bad for anyone tonight.
They've just issued a tornado warning for the Joplin area.
fl.gif
Really hope nothing happens there tonight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom