calling any one from missouri

went tothe critter/pet supply auction today
brought home a truck load
50lb carrots $4.00 they had 22 bags
24 10 lb bags of canidae dog food $2.00 a bag
36 bags of holistic organic dog treats, 12 bottles cat shampoo,lots of bitter apple spray and dog brushes $22.00

Quote:
Hey Sambia! I'm a fellow bread maker as well. Grandma's recipe! Love the comment, "What kind of bread machine do you use? This is great!" um... I don't use a bread machine.
smile.png

I dont own a bread machine I used to have one but gave it to my sister I could never get the hang of it I was tought at a very young age how to cook from scratch from from my aunts and father I still think homemade egg noodls are the best way to use your chickens and their eggs !!

welcome Sambia & Farmed1
frow.gif
I agree, I hated my bread machine..so silly and missed out on doing it myself and loaves were more satisfying to me. lol I am getting ready to hang my wash out on the line. Hate using my dryer when weather permits. I also gave away my dishwasher. lol I really do enjoy doing dishes by hand...now that there are just two of us.

Quote:
Oh girl. You're better than me! I must have a dishwasher! I grew up without one, my mom still doesn't have one, and when I got married and moved out I knew I could never again not have one.

Quote:
Oh girl. You're better than me! I must have a dishwasher! I grew up without one, my mom still doesn't have one, and when I got married and moved out I knew I could never again not have one.

Hon, if you have children at home then you need one. I had one up till this year. Hadn't used mine in a year and gave it to my daughter

Quote:

Hon, if you have children at home then you need one. I had one up till this year. Hadn't used mine in a year and gave it to my daughter

Three under the age of 8. I don't know how I'd make it without one! Although my mom did.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom