Came across "How to make chicken costume"

I was thinking maybe for an adult someone could wear a shirt with writing on it maybe like "Momma or Daddy Chicken" and then just glue the boas in the areas the shirt isn't at for the feathers instead of having to try and cover the whole thing.

OMG, love them!! i just told my DH like 3 days ago i wanted to make a special chicken costume for my 4 year old,lol. i wasn't sure how to do it for a specific breed. if he'll help me i want to change it some and we'll see if we can use that to help us do what i wanted to make her. i'll keep ya posted if we give it a try and let u know how it goes and take pics.

thanks for posting!!
silkie

I've been still looking around online at different costumes/masks. I got noticing how easy paper mache is to use. I had used it in school when I was around 7 but never have used it since. I bet it would be easy for someone to make paper mache chicken masks. Might be a fun activity for everyone to do. It is messy but cheap. Probably even make a good use for all those loose chicken feathers laying around on the ground to decorate the mask with.

Back
Top Bottom