Can a 3 month old gosling with splayed leg still be corrected or is it too late?

McChooky

Free Ranging
Nov 11, 2020
Appalachian Mountains
I rescued 2 three month old goslings from a lady who kept them in a bathtub and one appears to have splayed legs. Is there is anything I can do to help this gosling considering I got them so late in the game?It can get around decent (it can eat and drink) Its wobbly and unstable when on a slope or running and stops .
It even falls coming out of the coop and baby poo with ramps.

Last edited:
I’d sure give it a try let’s see if @CoriM can help. She had to hobble 2 of her Pekin ducklings . I’d also get them on some liquid BComplex it is the best for leg issues including niacin deficiency. TSC has one Durvet Liquid BComplex it will say injectable but we use it orally. 1 ml for each gosling daily over a small amount of feed or treat.

I’d sure give it a try let’s see if @CoriM can help. She had to hobble 2 of her Pekin ducklings . I’d also get them on some liquid BComplex it is the best for leg issues including niacin deficiency. TSC has one Durvet Liquid BComplex it will say injectable but we use it orally. 1 ml for each gosling daily over a small amount of feed or treat.
They're 3 months old now and it started at 2 months

I have some in my cart at Amazon but was waiting to see what I can use to support his legs.I have some vet wrap I could use if he won't tear it loose.

THank you very much for your help!

Back
Top Bottom