Can a goat and chickens live together?

My dad lets the chickens out everyday mid-morning. When I go to feed & water & put them away in the evening many times they're in the goat pen hanging out with the goat.

Quote:
WWE you mean... it hasnt been WWF in years.

Sorry
hide.gif
we don't have TV and don't really keep up with that sort of thing. Guess I am showing my age.
roll.png

Quote:
WWE you mean... it hasnt been WWF in years.

Sorry
hide.gif
we don't have TV and don't really keep up with that sort of thing. Guess I am showing my age.
roll.png

lol its all good I was just teasing! I didnt know about the change until 3 years ago when I got with my husband an started watching it again and Im only 21!

Quote:
I knew you were joshing me, but you shouldn't tease old people....it isn't nice....
lau.gif

Just kidding even though I'm 43, which is old compared to you (you are younger than two of my kids).

The only thing I know about professional wrestling is the names of about 4 guys who had been wrestlers at one time: Hulk Hogan, Jessie the body Ventura, Randy Savage, and The Rock. Okay that concludes my entire knowledge of pro wrestling.
big_smile.png

But seriously, it sounded like my goats were beating the crap out of something out there that night. So with things slamming into the walls like they were...maybe I should have said it sounded like an NHL game minus the music.
lol.png

Quote:
I knew you were joshing me, but you shouldn't tease old people....it isn't nice....
lau.gif

Just kidding even though I'm 43, which is old compared to you (you are younger than two of my kids).

The only thing I know about professional wrestling is the names of about 4 guys who had been wrestlers at one time: Hulk Hogan, Jessie the body Ventura, Randy Savage, and The Rock. Okay that concludes my entire knowledge of pro wrestling.
big_smile.png

But seriously, it sounded like my goats were beating the crap out of something out there that night. So with things slamming into the walls like they were...maybe I should have said it sounded like an NHL game minus the music.
lol.png

lol Aww Im sowwy!! I'll let up on the teasing! xD
You know Randy Savage died a couple months ago? Something about a heart attack I think while he was driving..
Ever find out what the commotion was about?

Back
Top Bottom