Can a racoon open a barn door latch?

Pics
Yep they love challenges. I have about a dozen of the trick treat things really meant for dogs or cats I use with my two. Have to rotate them out because they get the hang of just one pretty fast. I also have to rearrange their enclosure pretty regular or they get bored with it.
Oh you have them as pets?

Two girls
Wow that's amazing!! I live in the uk & we don't have them here, maybe you could use parrot toys too, there are some really good puzzle ones a available & they're quite robust. They're nocturnal tho too, so when you're asleep they're up to mischief

Wow that's amazing!! I live in the uk & we don't have them here, maybe you could use parrot toys too, there are some really good puzzle ones a available & they're quite robust. They're nocturnal tho too, so when you're asleep they're up to mischief

Most bird toys they tend to tear up really fast. They can shred a tennis ball in under 5 minutes. Even rope toys meant for large dogs don't last very long. They get a small hole or loose thread on something and then focus on that until it's completely in pieces.

Their favorite/most hated toy right now is a toddler shape sorter. I got a pattern so I can make them out of wood. They can't stand when I put all the shapes inside it so they will play with it for hours getting them back out. They have gotten to the point once they get them out they go hide the shapes so I don't put them back in the box, lol.
Has to be made of wood because they claw and chew on it so bad. I have had to remake about 2 since I got them the first one last year.

Back
Top Bottom