Can any one tell me what I have? An the sex?

jdsbabygirl

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
Island Falls, ME
So I went to my local TSC and got some baby chicks could not resist.
big_smile.png
So yes I am newbie with chickens. I picked 5 assorted bantams, and 1 slikie. The rest they gave me for free because they had sticky butt. I know they gave me 2 more Slkies and the rest I am thinking are leg horns. Could you please let me know if I have the breeds right, and if I have some roo’s in the mix. They told me when I got them that they were all pullets. If there are any roo’s I will have to get rid of them
hmm.png
. I hope they are all pullets. All the help you could give would be great. Thanks

So I think these are my Slkies

I think that these are the bantams.

And these are the leg horns I think.

So I went to my local TSC and got some baby chicks could not resist.
big_smile.png
So yes I am newbie with chickens. I picked 5 assorted bantams, and 1 slikie. The rest they gave me for free because they had sticky butt. I know they gave me 2 more Slkies and the rest I am thinking are leg horns. Could you please let me know if I have the breeds right, and if I have some roo’s in the mix. They told me when I got them that they were all pullets. If there are any roo’s I will have to get rid of them
hmm.png
. I hope they are all pullets. All the help you could give would be great. Thanks

So I think these are my Slkies - correct

I think that these are the bantams. - 2 roos in front the other two just appear to be different ages not bantam & large fowl

And these are the leg horns I think. - they appear to be leghorns but could also be white rock. Are they really flighty?? Leghorns tend to be very skittish while white rocks will usually settle down once you stop moving. I don't see any roosters at this point but that is no guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom