Can anybody identify this for me?

Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I’m new to owning chickens and love my flock. I currently have 4 Cinnamon Queens, 1 Rhode Island Red and 2 Golden Comets. I was out at a zoo today and they had dozens of chickens and this bird was in with the chickens… I’m wondering if this is a chicken and if so what breed it is… Also I’m wondering what it’s temperament is like if it is a chicken because I’m interested in possibly adding a couple to my flock. I will attach a photo below! Thank you!

Attachments

• B10887B3-65CC-4B71-8171-CD4AE67AFD24.png
    B10887B3-65CC-4B71-8171-CD4AE67AFD24.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Hello everyone! I’m new to owning chickens and love my flock. I currently have 4 Cinnamon Queens, 1 Rhode Island Red and 2 Golden Comets. I was out at a zoo today and they had dozens of chickens and this bird was in with the chickens… I’m wondering if this is a chicken and if so what breed it is… Also I’m wondering what it’s temperament is like if it is a chicken because I’m interested in possibly adding a couple to my flock. I will attach a photo below! Thank you!
That looks like a polish, definitely a chicken. Bad mother’s though (generally speaking)

Hello everyone! I’m new to owning chickens and love my flock. I currently have 4 Cinnamon Queens, 1 Rhode Island Red and 2 Golden Comets. I was out at a zoo today and they had dozens of chickensj and this bird was in with the chickens… I’m wondering if this is a chicken and if so what breed it is… Also I’m wondering what it’s temperament is like if it is a chicken because I’m interested in possibly adding a couple to my flock. I will attach a photo below! Thank you!
Looks like a buff laced polish.

Back
Top Bottom