Can anyone I.D this chick?

Looks a bit like one of my Americanas (sp?). I know, if I have 'em I should know how to spell it. Sorry though, I just don't. Anyway, they were all a little faster growing than the Russian Orlifs I got with them but not as fast growing as the Buff Orpingtons. I'm still a little new to this so take it with a grain.

Looks a bit like one of my Americanas (sp?). I know, if I have 'em I should know how to spell it. Sorry though, I just don't. Anyway, they were all a little faster growing than the Russian Orlifs I got with them but not as fast growing as the Buff Orpingtons. I'm still a little new to this so take it with a grain.
Thats the closest I can come up with Joe on all these chick I.D sites..There were 4 other breeds that came close too? lol . Thanks Joe

Could be an EE, but from mcmurray I'd expect a more chipmunk-y little guy with a lot of fluff. It really looks like a brahma to me esp with the heart shaped head, except I can see that there's no foot fluff. Maybe this little one was in the cull/packing peanut bucket due to the lack of foot feathers? Would love to see what he/she winds up being.

Last edited:
orpington
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom