Can anyone ID these birds?!?

so they are blue? I was told they were black, whats the difference? Anyone have any idea what they are going to look like mixed with my BO roo or will the results be so ugly I would be better off finding them their own rooster? What a good excuse to get more chickens!

definitely blue cochins.

they look like they are a gray color, but it is called blue. if it was black it would be black feathers all over.

i think if you crossed your BO with the blue cochins you might get a mix of some coming out with buff, some blue and maybe some mixes of the color. i'd give it a shot and see what they look like!

Well they must be blue then. The other one looks exactly like the one in the pic but a little smaller. I know the pics are bad
roll.png
thats what I get for taking them at night in the barn with a camera phone
lol.png
I am deffinently going to mix them with my buff, should have some interesting results. Thanks everyone for the replys!

Bearded Belgian d'Uccle in Mille Fleur hen, and white cochin hen and two blue cochin cock birds. Does that bird in the last photo have a rosecomb or is his comb just flopped over? If he's got a rosecomb, I'd think he was crossed with a brahma or a wyandotte?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom