Can anyone tell me what breed this one is?

pamagain

Hatching
7 Years
May 31, 2012
We picked this chicken up to add to the others. The lady we got her from didn't know what kind she was. I say she, but we don't actually know the sex either. The chicken is very flighty, does not like to be picked up or confined in any way. She tries to escape from her coop every time the door is opened. Any one have a clue what she is?

Thanks for your help!

I have a cross breed with silkie and she has dark skin, but yours doesn't. Cochins and silkies don't fly well. I was wondering if she has Polish in her because of the crest and flying. And the feather on the legs might be from cochin. My Polish pullet very good flyer. And she doesn't like to be picked up also. Does this chicken has big nostrils? And do you know how old she is? She might have a few breeds in her, but for sure she is unique looking. Very pretty.

I have a cross breed with silkie and she has dark skin, but yours doesn't. Cochins and silkies don't fly well. I was wondering if she has Polish in her because of the crest and flying. And the feather on the legs might be from cochin. My Polish pullet very good flyer. And she doesn't like to be picked up also. Does this chicken has big nostrils? And do you know how old she is? She might have a few breeds in her, but for sure she is unique looking. Very pretty.
That was my first thought - Polish x Silkie :)

Back
Top Bottom