Can chickens, goats, ducks, guineas and peacocks all live together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.
I am not sure. I haven't had all of those animals before.

Thank you all. I've had to make some rather different arrangements to my coop. Turns out with everything I already have waiting to go in, peacocks and guineas don't make the cut. I may try making a chicken tractor or something for some guineas and get them later on. :th

I have the exact same assortment. 13hens, one rooster, 4ducks, 4 guineas and three goats. They are all together and have become good buds. I just needed to make sure enough room

I keep ducks, chickens, guinea fowl, rabbits, goats and even a bull mastiff/Labrador mix all together with minimal problems. It's all about how you introduce new animals and how you care for them. Plenty of food, plenty of room, keep the animals as healthy as possible and knowing when to remove problem animals. No reason they can't all be together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom