Can I Delet My Own Post?

Its not possible for you to delete a post. Best thing to do is report it and give a reason why you wanted it to be deleted. Or contact a moderator.
smile.png

Quote:
that is what I was going to suggest. go to your post and click "edit". then just erase everything .. however I do not know if this will get rid of everything,,, like if somebody used your post with "quote"..???

which post is it? I am curious , now..
big_smile.png

In random ramblings. I posted about a friend of a friend who had a very sweet puppy with mange that they refused to care for properly. almost all responses i have gotten are great but a few pm's really bothered me. I know that i am only telling my side of the story but as someone who has more animals then i can count and worked as a vet assistant from 15 to 18 yrs old. I do know a few things about animals i am also someone who cannot allow an animal to be mistreated and not speak up.

I was angry over the whole situation so thinking that this would be a great place to vent my frustration i posted and maybe didnt give enough background etc... And really cant handle the rude or accusasotry pm's or responses.

If you are curious its titled. I HATE irresponsible pet owners or something like that.

sorry to hear that.. It is easy to criticise behind a veil of incognito.

If you really dig into it, most of the people who are like that leave no trace of who they are or where they are from.. they would never confront you in person, because they are cowards at heart..

just ignore them, do not ever go back and read that post again and it will be buried in the archives in two days.. leave it behind you.. do not answer any posts either..

Back
Top Bottom