Can I eat the eggs if......

Every now and again my wyandotte lays a white egg. I figure it just skipped the paint department.

Eat the egg. It sounds like an unmedicated feed to me since it wasn't listed in the ingredients, or labeled on the bag. Enjoy!

Quote:
Sorry, my comment about finding the medication hidden in small print on the label on the bottom of the bag was in response to the poster above me, Mrs. K, who said "If you bag was medicated, and it was unsafe for you to eat the eggs, the bag would say so in large letters." I was just trying to point out that sometimes the bags aren't marked as well as they should be.

From what you said yours isn't medicated and I'm sure you'll be around today!
smile.png

Let us know how that egg tastes. I am still waiting for mine to lay and I just imagine that the first one must taste extra deeelicious.

Artie

She's lovely ... Similar markings to my pencilled barnvelder ... Mind you she's suppose to lay brown eggs and they're more pale beige with flecks ! Lol
I'm about to mix my 3 layers with my 4 ten week olds and was worried about them eating each others feed ... This topic has put my mind at rest ... Thank you
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom