Can I help my depressed hen?

Pics
She's gone now, probably in her sleep. I just want to thank everyone who responded to this thread and offered advice for how to help her. I do believe she was getting better, but whatever happened last night was out of the blue and something we couldn't prepare for. She's always been my favorite from the start and I hate to see her go.

Sorry for rambling a bit.

She's gone now, probably in her sleep. I just want to thank everyone who responded to this thread and offered advice for how to help her. I do believe she was getting better, but whatever happened last night was out of the blue and something we couldn't prepare for. She's always been my favorite from the start and I hate to see her go.

:hugsI am so sorry!

:hugs I'm sorry, it's tough to lose a favorite.

Back
Top Bottom