Can I see your polish cross pics?

teddiliza

Songster
11 Years
Feb 1, 2008
St Louis MO (Jefferson County)
I just hatched my first set of chicks, 3 polish, and one BR hen/WCB roo polish cross. I'm just curious to see what the cross will look like in a couple of weeks, because only its momma (me) can love a face like that! My husband said 'That one's kinda ugly'. It's the sweetest thing, and so spunky though!

6152_img_0450.jpg

Here are our two chicks, both hatched from my favorite hen, my White Crested Black Polish, Patty.
roll.png

TheChicks1.jpg

The blue is Tosca. Her daddy was the first and last relative of my White Sultan roo. Here is her a few weeks later:

Pic2.jpg

And here's a few weeks ago, but she still looks the same now:

Toss6.jpg

Toss5.jpg

---
And now Dash, the black one. His daddy was a Mille Fluer d'Uccle.

The pics of his teen-hood weren't very good. I'll skip right to adult-hood ones:

Him showing me some love:
wink.png

Dash2.jpg

Dash1.jpg

DashandWood.jpg

Dash4.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Here's pics of my barred rock hen and buff orpington hen and WCB polish roo.
6152_img_0742.jpg

6152_img_0738.jpg

I want to see some more polish cross pics!!!!
So far the Buff cross has more of a crest. And the Barred cross looks like it has a buttercup or double comb.

I am resurrecting this post because I want to see more polish X. Here's mine, I am not totally sure of the parentage but we think black star x red crested red polish. Ya'll post more polish cross pics if you've got them, I just love the mix!!!

89423_dscn2115.jpg

Polish x Ameraucana - wheaten am x tolbunt polish

6115294374_c8a7ae80c4_z.jpg

6063127638_bcb7fa6f73_z.jpg

Polish x Easter Egger
- dom white/duckwing ee x wcb polish

5261576000_b6365ce5eb_z.jpg

Polish x Marans - black copper marans x tolbunt polish

6147430681_ef98a6ae25_z.jpg

6147981604_4c74e32ffd_z.jpg

Polish x Houdan
- mottled houdan x gold laced polish

6036507679_25b3cf011c_z.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing the pics. I want to try to cross a black cochin and a polish. I wonder if it would make the polish look more full-bodied?

I have tons of bantam Cochins and now have 2 Polish girls but I am not a Polish lover so do not plan to keep the Polish unless I add them in with my Sizzle roo to make the top hat a bit fuller. And then I plan to sell them after hatching out a few eggs from that cross. I just do not care for a Polish bird. I love a calm laid back bird, more like my Cochins and Silkies.
I do love my Sizzles!

Back
Top Bottom