Can someone assist me with the sex of these EE's, 2nd set of photos...thanks

chirpingcricket

Songster
8 Years
Apr 6, 2011
Fairhope, AL
Hello, I would like some assistance in determining the genders of the following EE's if possible. They are 9 weeks old in these photos.
(Parents:) (The male is a Wheaton Amerucana and the females are basic EE's. One white/black, one yellow/black, and the other one, partridge feathering.) Thanks.

Her comb is really turning grey/black?

Hello, I would like some assistance in determining the genders of the following EE's if possible. They are 9 weeks old in these photos.
(Parents:) (The male is a Wheaton Amerucana and the females are basic EE's. One white/black, one yellow/black, and the other one, partridge feathering.) Thanks.
Pullet, it looks a lot like a delaware pullet, did it hatch from a colored egg?

Her comb is really turning grey/black?
Pullet
thumbsup.gif

White bird...I'm kinda puzzled about her too. I'm suspecting you are correct with the Mama hen having a little Delaware.
The Mama Hen, I think....as a young pullet here....
Here with a White Columbian, (don't think her's were in this batch) and the AM/EE roo.

The hen is a big white/black (blue egg) and Roo Wheaten Americauna? She's cleaned faced so far (very spoiled and outgoing, loves to be held), and legs trying to change colors. I have another post with her and hatch mate, (see below) that one is beared, and hoping a female.
Also Blue Wyandotte hen with AM/EE roo
The hatch mate...

Close up of hatchmate. ????

Then I have another batch with 5 or 6 white/blacks. (They are in a hatch 3 weeks later than above groupings)

That one has 2 hens, the one mentioned above and a white beared EE hen (blue egg layer) shown below with a Gold sex link/barred rock/EE roo.....
Can't see her beard in this photo...
I'll definitely need some guidance when I get ready to post that bunch...
So, I've lost track along the way. The 2nd batch got cocci and my note and record keeping got foggy (between the 2 groups) from keeping up with their med/food/cleaning needs of this 2nd batch.
hu.gif

Next time, I'll keep better track somehow. I actually painted their toe nails in the beginning, but that rubbed off in 24 hours...
roll.png

White bird...I'm kinda puzzled about her too. I'm suspecting you are correct with the Mama hen having a little Delaware.
The Mama Hen, I think....as a young pullet here....
Here with a White Columbian, (don't think her's were in this batch) and the AM/EE roo.

The hen is a big white/black (blue egg) and Roo Wheaten Americauna? She's cleaned faced so far (very spoiled and outgoing, loves to be held), and legs trying to change colors. I have another post with her and hatch mate, (see below) that one is beared, and hoping a female.
Also Blue Wyandotte hen with AM/EE roo
The hatch mate...

Close up of hatchmate. ????

Then I have another batch with 5 or 6 white/blacks. (They are in a hatch 3 weeks later than above groupings)

That one has 2 hens, the one mentioned above and a white beared EE hen (blue egg layer) shown below with a Gold sex link/barred rock/EE roo.....
Can't see her beard in this photo...
I'll definitely need some guidance when I get ready to post that bunch...
So, I've lost track along the way. The 2nd batch got cocci and my note and record keeping got foggy (between the 2 groups) from keeping up with their med/food/cleaning needs of this 2nd batch.
hu.gif

Next time, I'll keep better track somehow. I actually painted their toe nails in the beginning, but that rubbed off in 24 hours...
roll.png
Reply to Chicknman re: possible Deleware/EE mix...

Back
Top Bottom