can someone help me find out what breeds of chicks i have

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by caddyeldorado2006, Mar 9, 2011.

1. caddyeldorado2006

caddyeldorado2006 In the Brooder

[​IMG] I think this is a black sex link that is what the woman told me (one of these)

[​IMG] this I looked up online and said it was australorp I have one of these

[​IMG] I have two of these, i just compared photos, and i think these are Anacona's

[​IMG] and i have two rhode island reds, i think thats what these are.

Christina

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. chickendales

chickendales Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Michigan
    dose have crest look like polish

3. chickendales

chickendales Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Michigan
    it has crest and 5 toes it a houdan

4. caddyeldorado2006

thanks guys, but i did research, and it showed pictures of baby chicks and mine look exactly like the 2 anaconas, 2 rhode island reds, 1 black sex link and the other was a australorpe. i found it here,,,

http://www.ithaca.edu/staff/jhenderson/chooks/chooks.html thanks for the replies though!!

5. chickendales

chickendales Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Michigan
    Quote:dose the 3 chick have 5 toes and a crest

6. caddyeldorado2006

I cant tell if the chick with the 5 toes has a crest, but others are saying yes, and i heard that one is a houdan. I really didnt want one like that, but i cant return it. The lady has no idea what chicks are what I wont buy any more from her.

7. chickendales

chickendales Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Michigan
    mcmerry has good pic of chicks i can pick out chicks from a brooder and tell u exactly what they are as longas there pure breeds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: