Can someone identify these ducklings

Need help with these ducklings. Mama duck is eithet Ruoen or Malllard( not sure. She looks mallard but she has some offspring that look like Ruoen(drakes become mottled when molting). But I now have a young male pekin, a male Ruoen, and a young male dark campbell all of which she mated with. Will they look like mallard/rueon or some kind of crazy mix qhen older? Anyone?

Thanks. Yeah I am hoping for girls! The Pekin and campbell were supposed to be girls. That's what I get for not knowing how to tell. It's a bad pic, but some of the ducklings are much lighter, more yellow on chest but still all have the mallard stripes. I was hoping for some interesting mixes.

Thanks. Yeah I am hoping for girls! The Pekin and campbell were supposed to be girls. That's what I get for not knowing how to tell. It's a bad pic, but some of the ducklings are much lighter, more yellow on chest but still all have the mallard stripes. I was hoping for some interesting mixes.
Believe me by the time they are into their adult feathers they probably won't look nothing like they do now, they change so much over the course of a few months.

Back
Top Bottom