can someone tell me what my babies r!

amyandkids

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2013
I'm a proud new owner of 15 new chicks! I have been visiting BYC for a few weeks now and love it so much I joined! I'm not sure what breeds I have 9 5 week olds, 3 pullets, 3 gold bantams, I think 3 golden comets and 6, 2week old dark bantams I will post some pictures when I figure out how so all you chick experts can teach a newbe what I got!! Greatly appreciated in advance!

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!!
welcome-byc.gif

This is duece he loves my phone so all pics are of his face, he won't turn sideways lol

This is zuri, she is a he I think, her comb is starting to turn red, and he is my freshest chick, always pecking us but we luv him!

This is my favorite chick of them all, Maggie she survived a hawk attack that's all the feather loss on her neck. I didn't think she would make it, the hawk skinned her neck but with lots of love and nursing her she pulled through, she still lives in the house on my shoulder lol. I only let her play with all the others when I'm watching! But if anyone knows what breeds they all might be id appreciate to know! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom