Can they get sunburnt?

So awful. Well, our ducks, geese and chickens are our pets so I don't think they will be put through that torture.

How your boys feet looking?
Yeah my babies are family. I kept the bandages on for 2 days and I took them off yesterday he has a bump on one foot but I don't want to keep the bandages on too long. I put medicine on them again and as soon as I let him go we ran right into the pool which I knew he would. It's supposed to be 114 today and tomorrow and then it will cool down to 109 but we need rain🌧️. people have been dying in Arizona from the heat but so far my chickens are all doing good. I was out for a total of 3 and 1/2 hours in the heat yesterday it was over 112 and I've been sick all night but I don't know what else I can do except grin and bear it and drink fluids. I'm supposed to sell some eggs today but most of them either cracked or the hard boiled and people don't want them precooked. So I just give them back to them to eat, I eat them myself, or one of my 11 dogs offers to eat it for me 😊🥵🔥🌡️

Oh my gosh be careful in that heat. I am originally from Florida and it can get very hot and humid there. Don't think I'd ever want to go back. But having normal temps of 114 is off the charts. I hope ya'll get rain soon. It makes it even hotter when we don't get the moisture.

11 dogs? of my goodness good thing you have eggs to share. lol
I have to wait till everyone goes into bed in the evening to do any ointments etc so they can't wash them off.
It would be extra hot most likely with his feet bandaged. I hope you see improvement soon.

Oh my gosh be careful in that heat. I am originally from Florida and it can get very hot and humid there. Don't think I'd ever want to go back. But having normal temps of 114 is off the charts. I hope ya'll get rain soon. It makes it even hotter when we don't get the moisture.

11 dogs? of my goodness good thing you have eggs to share. lol
I have to wait till everyone goes into bed in the evening to do any ointments etc so they can't wash them off.
It would be extra hot most likely with his feet bandaged. I hope you see improvement soon.
I had lived in Tampa for a few years and it got so humid but there was grass...and fireants and mosquitos the size of small helicopters. I left there because my second sister was moving there...and in my family Florida isnt big enough to hold three sisters. Now one lives in Fla, one lives in NJ and I live in AZ...the world is more at peace that way. Another 114 is set for today and honestly its bad...very bad. I have to go to the hospital today because I felt sick all night from yesterday and woke up with lower chest pains. Probably nothing but I cancelled a cardiologist appt because of the heat. Spending over 3 hours outside yesterday is no joke but what can you do? There are too many people on this earth and most of them are just parasites destroying it. Please be kind to mother nature...and stop moving to AZ because its making it worse.

Ive been to Flagstaff it's nothing special. more people are moving to Phoenix right now than any other city in the country and it's ridiculous. In 20 years of water situation is going to be horrendous. Last year in my town they restricted farmers from getting any water so their fields lay brown. now that the irrigation canals are full there are no plants. I can't grow any plants because the soil is really bad. last year I had a huge dragon fruit plant with 100 arms I left outside for 10 minutes and it was dead. I'd rather be on the East Coast no choice. In 12 years I'm moving to Europe, at least part-time, so where I'm going it won't be so bad.

Back
Top Bottom