Can u give ducks fish?

Naiva80512

Chirping
Jul 22, 2023
I saw that ducks like to eat tiny fishes such as sardine etc...Can I give my drakes tiny fishes? And should I cooked them? And I'm concerned about the bones also I'm afraid it's going to be a high fat meal for drakes since drakes burn less calories than hens.

sometimes I buy "feeder fish" (live minnows) at the bait store and I put them in the duck pools - they LOVE them so much and its fun to watch them trying to catch them lol

sometimes I buy "feeder fish" (live minnows) at the bait store and I put them in the duck pools - they LOVE them so much and its fun to watch them trying to catch them lol
Nice so they can't eat something bigger fishes like sardines :(( ...I want to see them catching fishes too LoL..It will be so funny to see them doing that...I guess I should visit bait store :) tnx for ur reply

Nice so they can't eat something bigger fishes like sardines :(( ...I want to see them catching fishes too LoL..It will be so funny to see them doing that...I guess I should visit bait store :) tnx for ur reply
I dont really know about bigger fishes maybe @Miss Lydia knows if they can have any bigger fishies cooked or raw

My Cayuga's seem to even eat crawfish when they have the chance... I don't feed it to them, but when they make the mistake to wander into their swimming water....
Very surprised when I noticed a duck with parts of a crawfish in their bill.

Back
Top Bottom