Can you help identify these?

FoxholeFarm

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 7, 2014
Berkeley, CA
I'm posting on the mobile site so I can only post one photo at a time in replies to this.

The Roos in the flock were a mature 2yo mille fleur D'Uccle and several RIR cockerels that we only saw one mount from. The hens are a wide variety of pure and mixed birds, mostly heritage including ameraucana, speckled sussex, buttercup, Swedish flower, silver and golden laced Wyandotte, australorpe, Delaware and many more.

Would love some input from the BYC peanut gallery! Thanks!

Katsu

She was a mostly reddish blonde chick with darker back and lighter chest. No chipmunk pattern, but hatched from a blue tinted egg. Now she has bright yellow legs and slightly poofy cheeks.

Frankie

She hatched from a pale pink egg. She was a grey and black chipmunk chick with lots of spotted patterning around her face. I can probably dig up a pic of her from the first couple days if that will help. Her legs are slate with feathering.

Frankie

She hatched from a pale pink egg. She was a grey and black chipmunk chick with lots of spotted patterning around her face. I can probably dig up a pic of her from the first couple days if that will help. Her legs are slate with feathering.

this one is an Easter egger given the color of her legs and hatching from a pink egg.

Bento and Bonsai

I'm 90% sure these two are pure mille fleur D'Uccle bantams. They both hatched out of tiny white eggs and are already showing the pattern on their feathers.

Bittie

White skin but black legs and beak. So far she's all black except the bit of grey down on her breast. The Mohawk makes me think she's part polish. She also hatched from a smallish white egg.

Kip

The hen she is sitting on hatched her but didn't lay the egg. She hatched out of a medium cream colored egg. She has bare yellowish legs.

Last edited:
I'd guess that this one is an Ameraucana/Rhode Island Red cross. Judging from the comb size, I'm leaning towards cockerel for now.

Frankie

Definitely has Millie Fleur D'Uccle in her. I'd guess a D'Uccle/Ameraucana mix. Its too young to tell gender for sure, but I'm leaning towards pullet for now

Bento and Bonsai

I'm 90% sure these two are pure mille fleur D'Uccle bantams. They both hatched out of tiny white eggs and are already showing the pattern on their feathers.
Might both be D'Uccles. Not seeing any obvious rooster signs for now.

Bittie

White skin but black legs and beak. So far she's all black except the bit of grey down on her breast. The Mohawk makes me think she's part polish. She also hatched from a smallish white egg.
Might be a Polish mix. could also be a Swedish Flower hen mix, as they have a small crest as well. Thinking pullet for now.

Back
Top Bottom