Can you help me identify the breed and gender of my chicken?

Same here, i bought it thru TSC, supposed to be all female Rare Standard package
They can only guarantee the gender up to a percentage, I bought the bargain bin chicks (those mark downs that happen after a week). Don't know if they have a gender guarantee or not may have to contact TSC but since they only got what was shipped to them I'm not sure how much they can help with it.

They can only guarantee the gender up to a percentage, I bought the bargain bin chicks (those mark downs that happen after a week). Don't know if they have a gender guarantee or not may have to contact TSC but since they only got what was shipped to them I'm not sure how much they can help with it.
Appreciate the help, thank you very much.

Appreciate the help, thank you very much.
Anytime it's what the forum is for to help each other. Looks like a healthy bird though so if you don't have a rooster and can keep it maybe consider him. My Sapphire is very social, curious and a fair leader for the flock. Once hormones level out he may be a nice looking rooster. I hope it turns out well.

I would expect to see at least a partial crest on a OE.

Do they typically come without them? Either way, no eggs (olive or otherwise) will be coming from this bird.

Assuming Hoover's uses CCLBs to create them after reading this. So I am assuming a mistake was made and a Sapphire Splash cockerel was thrown in.
Screenshot_20211206-124521_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom