Can you identify my chicks

ShannonRB

Hatching
Apr 19, 2020
Hello. My family and I are new to chickens. We have 20 chicks that range from 4-6 weeks. We bought another breed of chicken but slowly we started realizing that these are not the chicken breeds we bought. We love them all but need help identify 3 of them. The younger chicken we were told she is a orpington. Is this correct ?I attached two pictures of her. Then one of a black older chick with a bit of white on her neck, who maybe is the same breed of the 3rd chicken, which is larger black one with a white on her neck next to our speckled chicks and she or possibly he has feathers on her legs unlike the other black one previously shown, also she was suppose to be a female but is very large compared to our other chicks that we received together could she possibly be a he? Both black chickens have black feet. If anyone can help identify these birds I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. We are still learning.

Attachments

• urios9KxQCqBOYeso7yhuQ.jpg
    urios9KxQCqBOYeso7yhuQ.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 11
  • A%CLyBkyQnGUyAhNCWlZ1Q.jpg
    A%CLyBkyQnGUyAhNCWlZ1Q.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 12
  • dtx+O4A4StSxD3OaMO2qHA.jpg
    dtx+O4A4StSxD3OaMO2qHA.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 12
  • x4TTqR5OS4WALFlyvXBFww.jpg
    x4TTqR5OS4WALFlyvXBFww.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 11
  • m0rM%as7QoGLpWdpNuw6NA.jpg
    m0rM%as7QoGLpWdpNuw6NA.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
First photo is black Australorp I believe, female.
so the baby chick you believe is a Australorp? Do you have any idea abut the larger one she's the third chicken with the white under her neck? Her legs are feathered lightly almost to her toes not yet thought

Back
Top Bottom