Can you make "unsubscribe" easier?

LuvinMyPeeps

Songster
11 Years
Aug 22, 2008
Powhatan, VA 23139
Is there any way to 'unsubscribe' to multiple threads all at once? It's a pain having to open the thread, click unsubscribe, get out, go back to the Index and click "View your subscribed messsages" again, and go to the next message and do the same thing........

I'd love to have this functionality - Unless it's there and I'm missing it?

Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!

never subscribe, that has never let me down. but i think there might be a way.

Quote:
I have to delete the same way you're doing it. So I only go in about once a month and clean mine up.

I wish there was a way to subscribe to topics so that they are always available for quick reference, without getting all the emails every time the thread is updated. I wish the email notifications of thread updates was optional for every thread you subscribe to. Some I want update notifications for; some I don't.

Here I go again . . . 'bout to subscribe to another topic!!!

whenever I see a thread I want to keep for future reference (bumblefoot, impacted crop, etc) I save it to bookmark or favorites. I have a folder marked "chicks" in there, then when you need the info you go right to the thread. I actually have never subscribed to a thread, I just go back through my posts and check. BYC used to have it set up so you could go to all your posts, and the ones with new comments would be at the top and in bold....I wish they would go back to that, it made checking thread discussions so much easier

In the email there is a link that says 'Click to Unsubscribe'. Just click that!
smile.png

You can also go to the "subscriptions" link, right by your PM messages link in the upper right hand corner, to see your list of subscriptions. Then just click "remove" by each thread you want to unsubscribe from.

Back
Top Bottom