Can you taxidermy a rooster?

This post is embarrassing. You are joking right?
No, I'm not joking. The OP's post and subsequent posts were embarrassing. I'm done with this whole farce. The absolutely ignorant, illiterate and plain ass stupid questions that are answered ad nauseum on this forum are enough to make me leave. I didn't need the outright racism that is apparently glorified in this thread to help me leave---it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

No, I'm not joking. The OP's post and subsequent posts were embarrassing. I'm done with this whole farce. The absolutely ignorant, illiterate and plain ass stupid questions that are answered ad nauseum on this forum are enough to make me leave. I didn't need the outright racism that is apparently glorified in this thread to help me leave---it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.
Cry me a river. Woke!!

Here’s one! This one is $675!
74A6296B-2A26-4612-B7FB-A17D67FEC0BB.jpeg
A1D571B3-0B73-4396-90A0-9CFBA429DD1F.jpeg

Taxidermy is pretty cool! Some taxidermy (like @The Phantom 's) is amazing! I gotta admit though...some of it is disgusting though. I feel sorry for some of the animals.
Its not disgusting if you look at the artistry to preserve. On a more unsettling note look at how we have preserved our dead. Look at the effort to preserve Stalin. Its amazing the efforts people take to preserve the dead.

Back
Top Bottom