Can you tell what breed these roosters are?

Thanks everyone! We figured they were probably mixes but just wondered. She is actually planning on getting rid of them as a couple of them are rather aggressive. The bottom one is a meanie!! He tries to spur everyone and everything in sight. My kids, 4 and 3, love to go to the barn to gather eggs, Buff Orp, one that lays a green egg, and quail, but the roosters try to get them. The Buff Orp rooster does not do this though.

What would be the best way to go about finding them homes??

AHah- I beat you this time Mahonri- I posted before you did!! Now i'm gonna do the victory chicken dance. lol
ya.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Often I am not able to see pictures that other members comment on. I love pictures and would sure enjoy being able to see them. Any ideas why they are not showing up when I log in and read entries?
smile.png
Linda
AK Born and raised....
Secondly how does one access such lovely faces!

Diva, you probably have "show pictures" turned off. If you're using IE, follow these instructions:

In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab.
In the Settings section, under Multimedia, click any of the following check boxes to turn on that type of multimedia:
Play animations in webpages
Play sounds in webpages
Show pictures

If the Show pictures check box is cleared, you can still display an individual picture by right-clicking its icon, and then clicking Show Picture.

If you have a different browser, there should be a similar setting somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom