Can you tell which chicken this came from please?

Kimmys78

Chirping
Sep 25, 2020
Yesterday was the first day I got three eggs. I have four hens that are almost 27 weeks now. The two that were not laying was my golden and my favorolle. I have seen all but my golden in the nesting boxes. Well today my golden went in there while I was outside. The third egg that I found yesterday was not in the nesting box it was outside the coop and had white on it and speckled. Today I got two eggs. I noticed today that my golden had white dried poop on her. Could all four be laying now??
20201117_153026.jpg
20201118_165109.jpg

I'd go with your Golden. I only have 2 Faverolles laying but their eggs are both much lighter than any of those 😊 (the brown eggs are my australorp, the light ones are the faverolles ladies)

Attachments

• PXL_20201106_193401887.jpg
    PXL_20201106_193401887.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 3
I'd go with your Golden. I only have 2 Faverolles laying but their eggs are both much lighter than any of those 😊 (the brown eggs are my australorp, the light ones are the faverolles ladies)
How old were your faverolles when they started laying?? How many hens do you have?

How old were your faverolles when they started laying?? How many hens do you have?
We only have 2 left, one got taken by a hawk and one got sick and we lost her 😞 but I'm totally getting more in the spring. They are too sweet and silly. I just have hatchery birds, they started earlier than I'd expected, one was a little over 5 months and the other was just under 6 months and have been super consistent layers since they started. We also have 2 australorps and 2 SL Wyandottes, the Wyandottes are breeder stock, they are 6 months now and are nowhere near laying from what I can tell. I'm not expecting anything from them until spring

Back
Top Bottom