Canadian Breeder list

Quote:
LOL you've already found it! Check the first page and first post of this thread. It lists breeder by province!

Ha - I totally missed that! I had to keep looking and looking - I was starting to wonder what the heck you were talking about!!
barnie.gif
I was looking for the province to be the header. Thanks!!

Actually, to divert a bit off-topic here... would any/all Canadians be interested in a private, member login only site where they can list their for-sale/trade/free stock?

I have background in Soft. Eng. so putting something together isn't an issue. I just want to know if you would be interested. I know our neighbours to the South have a couple of fancy websites to use... Us, nothing!

Let me know via PMs please.

Hey Canadians,

I am in the "far south US", Georgia actually, and I raise Blue, Black, Splash and Barred rocks. I see that several of you are looking for blues especially. I have a blue roo and barred, black, blue and splash hens, all of which will give you a combination of blue, black and splash

Maybe we could work out some kind of "trade" as I am trying desperately to locate some TRUE Columbian rocks and it seems that the only places I can locate them are in Canada or the UK

I know that paperwork BS is a pain but perhaps it would be worth it to both of us to figure out how to make this work, at least one time.

If anyone is interested, PM me and lets see if we can work something out.

From the sunny, but now so warm south (32F here today....I know not nearly as bad as you folks have it)...have a great day and Merry Christmas

Thanks Tomcio

Yard full o' rocks:
Mabey someone wants to do that.
It was -40 here a couple days ago so you have it way warmer.

Back
Top Bottom