Canadian Breeder list

Gone country farms between london and sarnia ON. Breeds i raise-mille fleur, silkies,phoenix,barahma,cochin,cornish and more. Ducks-cayuga,rouen,pekin,aylesbury,call,indian runner, muscovy and more.
Geese-sebastopol
Pheasant-white crested kalji
Quail-coturnix

[email protected]

I just wanted to post that next spring I will be selling blue slate turkey poults and buff orpington poults. I am located 45 mins east of Regina.

I will also be looking for Chocolate turkey fertilized eggs or poults if located close. If anyone knows anyone who breeds them or wants to do egg swap Spring 2014 that would be great!

i'm looking for SQ silkies in the sackville nb area. other breeds i'm interested in include swedish flower hens, sumatras, OEG's a black weaton roo would be nice as mine died, modern games, and so on. would be willing to trade have some favorelles, hatching eggs and young adults will be available soon. i also sell hatching eggs, young adults, and once i get over wanting to keep my first batches of chicks intill grown i will sell chicks when available.

Hi,

Is anyone in the Okanagan wanting to go in on an order of heritage chickens from Rochester hatchery for the spring 2014? I am wanting some americaunas (EE), but do not want 25. You can combine, they have 4-6 different types just need a min of 25.

Please let me know so we can arrange as I want to order as early as possible.

Thanks, Kari

Looking for SQ lavender or black silkies and SQ bantam cochins, blue or mottled. I live in BC. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom