Canadian Ontario Hatchery?

this is for everyone who lives in ontario in the spring and fall there is a fur and feather show in mount forest it has everything like all the breeders bring there birds to sell there its a big race track and its packed with people selling all the breeds

I kinda had the same question. I'm in New Brunswick, and looking for a hatchery that mails all over Canada. There is a feed store that sells day old chicks in May, but there are only 2 breeds to choose from! I want Silkie Bantam chicks this Spring, and haven't had any luck on finding them locally. So my only option is to have them mailed to me.
Anybody know of any Hatcheries {in Canada} that you can order online, with a large variety of breeds & they will mail the day old chicks to you?

Last edited:
i am asking the same thing on another chicken website! i am hoping we can have a 'xls' file so we can search by breed, location, vendor, et cetera.

I got six buff orpington chicks from performance poultry in southern ontario. THEY HAVE A 4 CHICK PER BREED MINIMUM ONLY. My chicks are beautiful robust, happy and healthy! On the website they have every breed imaginable!

this is for everyone who lives in ontario in the spring and fall there is a fur and feather show in mount forest it has everything like all the breeders bring there birds to sell there its a big race track and its packed with people selling all the breeds

when is that?

Back
Top Bottom