Canadians check in here....

Hi all
I'm new to this site and waiting for my chicks to arrive in 2 weeks. I'm west of London, Ontario!!
welcome-byc.gif
I have relatives who live near there!!!

Wowsers!  That is horrible.  Thank you VERY much for letting us know about them.  I personally do NOT want to support people like that.  Isn't the reason so many of us do this is to feel good about the way our food sources (eggs and or chicken as meat) are cared for while they are alive!!!

Also, to add a positive note, I just picked up our first batch of chicks from Perfomance Poultry in Trenton, ON.  Jason was EXCELLENT!  Farm looks very clean and organized he follows biosecurity protocols, and he was very plesant to deal with :)  Not to mention that he has countless breeds available!  Check him out online!
I picked up my chicks last week from there too! Great, healthy birds! My 2nd year buying from him. Lost 2 chicks in first week out of 40 birds the first year. This year, no losses yet! Yeah, Jason is a great guy to chat with. I had to have him start the chicks for me for a day, so we missed the crazy rush. We were only ones there, so it was nice to relax and watch his birds while he prepared our order.

Were getting some turkerys soon form Preformance poultry :) Can't wait. t won't be long, have always had great succses from them.

How is your all weather? we here in Eastern Ontario, just south of Ottawa.. Loving this weather! So warm, so nice love it!!

And whom are you cheering for? Hockey wise? I clean houses for a few of the senators, guess whom I'm cheering for? But with all said, I don't care who wins it, let it be a Canadian teem!!! The habs, the Leafs. I will swollow it. Lets bring it back to Canada!!

And whom are you cheering for?   Hockey wise?   I clean houses for a few of the senators, guess whom I'm cheering for?  But with all said, I don't care who wins it, let it be a Canadian teem!!!   The habs, the Leafs. I will swollow it.  Lets bring it back to Canada!!   

GO CANUCKS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom